Documents & Requirements for Mainland Companies UAE
Documents & Other Requirements
- Certified passport copies for all shareholders and managers
- Copy of the UAE residence visa, if applicable
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from current UAE residence visa sponsor
- Certified proofs of address for each shareholder
- CV for each shareholder
- Professional / bank reference letter for each shareholder
If the shareholder is to be a corporate entity, the required documentation will include:
- Memorandum and articles of company
- A board resolution agreeing to incorporate a new LLC in UAE
- A power of attorney (POA) to the general manager to incorporate the new LLC
The required documentation will vary greatly depending on the type of business activity, legal entity, type of shareholder, and the area in which you set up. Contact one of Emaraat Business Consultant Mainland’s experts who will advise you on the full list of documents required to establish your company.
EMARAAT BUSINESS CONSULTANT offers you bundle of services on Discount with guaranteed in your Business related services in Dubai – UAE. We provide end-to-end complete services and glad to serve you best in all possible manners 24/7. We save your time & money for Setup your desire business in Dubai as Golden City of World.
Contact us for more information about your dream business in Dubai – UAE.