Emaraat Business Consultant

 Home  |  About Us  |  Press  |  Blog  |  Contact Us

Mainland Local & Corporate Sponsors UAE

Looking for a Local Sponsor in UAE ?

One of the most common questions asked by first-time entrepreneurs in this part of the world is whether they need a local sponsor in Dubai. The answer depends on many factors, including your nationality and the type of business you wish to set up.

If you’re a non-Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) national looking to set up a business with a commercial or industrial licence on the UAE mainland, then yes, you will need to partner with a local sponsor. If, however, you are setting up in a free zone, or your business activity is covered by a professional services licence, a local sponsor is not required.

If your business does require a local sponsor, Emaraat Business Consultant is on hand to help.

First, you’ll need to establish a mainland LLC – of which you retain 49% ownership with the other 51% going to the local sponsor. Rest assured, however, that profits are not split along these same lines and your local partner will have little-to-no say in the day-to-day running of your company.

Corporate Nominee Sponsorship

Choosing a local sponsor in Dubai - the corporate option

At Emaraat Business Consultant, we understand that many entrepreneurs find the concept of engaging a local sponsor and passing off a 51% share of their company a rather daunting experience. That’s why our corporate sponsorship service is designed to give you complete peace of mind.

By partnering with Emaraat Business Consultant, there’s no need to spend time searching for and building a rapport with an individual – instead, we’ll provide a premier corporate nominee to act as your 51% local sponsor in Dubai.

Our main objective is to give you 100% financial and operational control, while protecting your shareholder rights in your LLC company. The agreements and documents we use are drafted by first-tier legal counsel, and have been tried and tested for over a decade. We’ll make sure you’re armed with all the documentation you need to protect your business and secure the financial rights of your business.

Choosing a Local Sponsor in Dubai

Corporate sponsorship offers the same advantages as dealing with an individual sponsor, while providing services that are designed to address the challenges that can arise. With Emaraat Business Consultant’s corporate sponsorship service, you’ll benefit from:

  • No interference from the sponsor: With corporate sponsorship, entrepreneurs maintain complete control over their business, despite the sponsor holding a narrow majority of shares. As a rule, corporate sponsors do not get involved in the day-to-day running of the company, allowing business owners to continue to have full management of their staff, clients, and service offering.
  • 100% of the financial benefits: Much like an individual sponsor, a corporate UAE mainland sponsor becomes a 51% shareholder in the company. However, one of the major benefits of this option is that you, as the business owner, retain 100% of the financial benefits.
  • In-depth protective contracts: Side agreements are often a difficult part of the process. Luckily, this is another area in which corporate sponsorship may be advantageous. Many corporate sponsors offer detailed contracts drafted by first-tier legal counsel, so that the rights of business owners and their shareholders are fully protected.

Emaraat Business Consultant – we’re on your side

Finding a local sponsor in the UAE can feel like a headache. With Emaraat Business Consultant, it doesn’t have to be. We’ll guide you every step of the way – to find you the ideal sponsor while safeguarding the financial and operational control of your business.

For more information, call +971 56 952 9654 or Email: info@emaraatbusinessconsultant.com  |  arslan@emaraatbusinessconsultant.com