PROFESSIONAL VAT & TAX SERVICES IN DUBAI & UAE WITH EMARAAT BUSINESS CONSULTANT
Complete VAT & Business related Services in Dubai - UAE
TAX in UAE
- insurance, finance and credit.
- education and training.
- fundraising events by charities.
- subscriptions to membership organizations.
- selling, leasing and letting of commercial land and buildings – this exemption can be waived.
A business must register for VAT if its taxable supplies and imports exceed AED 375,000 per annum. It is optional for businesses whose supplies and imports exceed AED 187,500 per annum. A business house pays the government, the tax that it collects from its customers.
VAT return filing services in Dubai on quarterly and monthly basis, based on the dates mentioned on the company’s VAT certificate. VAT return filing in Dubai is mandatory for all the businesses in UAE. All the businesses in UAE should file VAT returns with the Federal Tax Authority (FTA) on a quarterly basis or monthly basis.
VAT Returns must be filed according to the specified dates and duration mentioned on the VAT Application or VAT Certificate, within 28 days from the end of the tax period. All the Taxpayers will file their VAT returns using the e-services portal on FTA.
- Copy of trade license.
- Passport copy of business owner and partners.
- Copy of Emirates ID held by owner and partners.
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) of the company.
- Company contact details.
- Bank account details.
- The income statement for the last 12 months.
EMARAAT BUSINESS CONSULTANT offers you bundle of services on Discount with guaranteed in your Business related services in Dubai – UAE. We provide end-to-end complete services and glad to serve you best in all possible manners 24/7. We save your time & money for Setup your desire business & Complete VAT (Tax) related services in Dubai as Golden City of World.
Contact us for more information about your dream business in Dubai – UAE.
+971 56 952 9654